* Policy of central bank in focus * IMF outlines global growth prospects * Treasury to sell $ 40 billion two-year notes By Karen Brettell NEW YORK, JULY 23 (Reuters) - US proceeds raise rains higher on Tuesdays than investors were waiting for meetings of central banks for new signals on how much interest savings are likely Europe and the United States. The European Central Bank (ESDB) is expected to be more responsive monetary policy when it meets on Thursday. The Federal Reserve is also seen as sure to cut them benchmark rate on their meeting of 30-31 July. Although a 25 basis point cut by the Fed is seen as more probably then a deeper, some analysts have claimed that a 50- base point reduction would be more effective in stimulating & # 39; e economy and compensating slowing global growth concerns. “I think if they do 25 basis points, both the bond market and the tooth market will sell, if I think the marks will be disappointed that they did not do 50 basis points, "Tom said di Galoma, a director of Seaport Global Holdings. Interest rate futures traders are priced in a 79% chance a cut of 25 basis points and a chance of 21% on one 50 basis point, according to the FedWatch's CME Group tool. Benchmark 10-year notes fell 5/32 in price yield 2,060%, up from 2,043% on Monday. The proceeds have kept between 2,023% and 2,078% for four consecutive trading sessions. Expectations that the US central bank Base point cuts last week after Fed President John of New York Williams advocates rapid action to maintain economic weakness, but returned to the New York Fed said the comments were not about upcoming policy action. The International Monetary Fund declined Tuesday global growth forecast this year and next warn it more U.S.-China rates, auto-tariffs as well as interference-friendly Brexit cows furthermore, slow growth, weakening investments and disturbing supply chains. Proceeds on short-term Treasury bills increased President Donald Trump and US Congressmen reached deal on a two-year extension of a debt limit and federal issue caps that prevent future fear of governmental standards add this year to increasing budget deficits. Issuance of short-term state debt is likely to increase to finance the growing shortage. Rise on three-month bills increased to 2,093%, from 2,082% on Monday. The Treasury Department will sell $ 40 billion in two years notes on Tuesday, the first $ 113 billion in short sales intermediate dated notes this week. It will also sell $ 41 billion in notes on five years on Wednesday and $ 32 billion in notes thirteen year old notes on thursday. (Edit by Bernadette Baum) )
Our standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.