– Small chairman Gerard Lopez confirmed Nicolas Pepe's departure will leave this summer. Lopez acknowledges that Pepe will go to the Premier League with one of two potential placards, Liverpool and M.U.
– Sporting Lison president Frederico Varandas told Manchester United that the partner should spend more than £ 56m if he wants this summer midfielder Bruno Fernandes.
– Arsenal has just made a second offer to buy Keltic left-back Kieran Tierney for £ 18m with a payout of 7m, but are still being refused by their partners.
– Offered Galatasaray to lend Fred's midfielder M.U for £ 1.7 million in the 2019/20 season. At present, the Reds have not responded to the request of Turkish representatives.
– Maurizio Sarri's coach asked Juventus to spend money to recruit Tottenham defender Danny Rose. British press said Tottenham will leave Rose when he bought Fulham's Ryan Sessegnon.
– After M.U, Barcelona and Dortmund, Man City and Liverpool are on the verge of joining in the race to sign 17-year-old midfielder Reinier Jesus Carvalho from Flamengo.
– The Croatian 31-year-old midfielder Ivan Rakitic claims he has no intention of leaving Barcelona and will try to complete the remaining two years.
– Monaco aims to recruit midfielder Blaise Matuidi, who is included in "liquidation" list by Juventus after adding Aaron Ramsey and Adrien Rabiot. The Serie A team currently needs a 25 million euro prize for the French midfielder.
– Fenerbahce club confirmed Elif Elmas midfielder to Napoli for about 15 million euros. It is expected that Elmas will be in Naples today to perform medical research procedures.
– After separating Atletico Madrid, left back Filipe Luis signed a two-and-a-half year contract with Flamengo.
– Real Betis recruited the striker Nabil Fekir from Lyon with a transfer fee of approximately 20 million euros plus 10 million euros extra. Not only Nabil, his younger brother-attacker Yassin Fekir, also left Lyon to switch to Betis.
Nabil Fekir belongs to Betis
– Marcus Thuram, son of "legendary Lilian Thuram", officially left Guingamp in & # 39; e next 4 years after M & # 39; Gladbach. At Borussia Park, the 21-year-old will attack Marcus shirt number 10 draw.
– AS Roma does not seek to persuade Tottenham's Toby Alderweireld to return to Juventus's younger midfielder Daniele Rugani.
– At the official website, Chelsea confirmed that RB Leipzig was an 18-year-old defender of Ethan Ampadu in a season loan. In addition, the 21-year-old defender Fikayo Tomori was also prepared to join Burnley in the same form.
– The 21-year-old Algerian midfielder Ismael Bennacer was present at AC Milan headquarters to conduct a medical examination before signing a formal contract. The Rossoneri will have to pay 16 million euros to get the services of Empoli's best player CAN 2019.