April 14, 2019 7:38 PM
Updated on April 14, 2019 8:12 PM
Residents of Punto Fijo, state of Falcón, are in the streets waiting for Juan Guaidó, Interim President of Venezuela, despite the lack of electricity in & # 39; a region for up to an hour.
Citizens are concentrated on & # 39; streets, which are already dark due to lightning and light on public roads, reporting Twitter users.
Guaidó is tourism as part of Operation Libertad. This saturday was treated for certain times by irregular groups that were stepping through the sectors of a Zulian entity.
– Venezuela (@ Gemj1879) April 14, 2019
– Anggy Gonzálezak (@AnggyKaroliina) April 14, 2019
– Mircely Guanipa A. (@MircelyG) April 14, 2019
– GLENYS❤ (@GLENYS_Q) April 14, 2019
– Jose Mujica (@FurrucoOficial) April 15, 2019