Soon we will be able to take all that beautiful country roads. Fallout 76 I will arrive at the end of this month. This is the first time Wasteland has been online, so we expect a larger file size, but all patches, BETA, and basic updates themselves have been added, making the total more than you expect.
How much space will the latest adventure occupy? According to Bethesda, we used 96.6GB, focused on bug fixes released earlier this week. Sounds a lot, does not it? Try comparing the size. When the file size of the game was first announced, it was 45.04 GB. Then did you go up to the first day's update? It has now doubled!
Hidden sizes, push-to-talk communications, and gauge fixes make it easy to see how everything goes together. If a larger file size means a smoother experience, a smaller price to pay.
Bethesda has already mentioned many times. Fallout 76 It will not be perfect on the first day. This is the new foundation of the team. But since they've started to be honest with the game for the future, they've focused more on fixes, changes, and adding features that you want.
Fallout 76 Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC users arrive on November 14th. Please check the patch notes below for the most recent changes based on your feedback.
- Ultra-wideband support: We will support 21: 9 post launch. Once available or shortly before, we will tell you when to post your patch notes.
- Large hidden sizeWe have seen a lot of this and understand frustration. Stash size is limited to 400 weight, but it may be easier to handle over time, but we plan to increase it in the future.
Push to talk [UPDATED]: We strive to create a consistent environment no matter what platform we are on, but we know that some PC users want the push-to-talk option. Basically, our goal of using voice chat is to emphasize that the world is alive with real people or other players. We encourage player interaction WillL
Add this in the futureAdd this in the near future..
- FOV slider: We did not support the FOV slider in previous games. This is because many animations are broken and many clips appear on the screen. Hold the View and move the mouse wheel to collapse the third person on the PC, but not to the first person view.
- Various types of abuse: Many abuses we reported have already been announced and will be resolved in a future update.
- Social menu and invite friends / team creation / etc issues: People with problems with social components will find that many of these problems have been fixed. Please continue to let us know as we will continue to troubleshoot the problem as soon as possible.
- If hunger is not determined: Some people were saying that the "Hunger bar" could not compensate, no matter how much food it eats or how it gets rid of the disease. This issue has been fixed and will be updated in the future, so no more hungry residents.
- Noisy Shots / Noise: Problems with players who hear sudden random shots / noises around Appalachia will be resolved in a future update.