Heartwarming of a month from & # 39; A 50-year-old man comes to the nail polish that has life with his life – and describes him as & # 39; superman & # 39;
- Rupert Cross spent 80 days in a specialist unit in the Great Ormond Street Hospital
- He was diagnosed with a rare nerve cancer, but was adjusted to giver
- Rommert's mother thrown in tears when she donated Billy Higgins, from Essex,
- Mr Higgins has signed as a donor, to see the woman in the queue
- Mr. Higgins detected the woman he was in the queue now has become his wife
Charlie Bayliss for Mailonline
A 10-year-old boy who leads a rare bloody system is killed again with the man who saved his life.
Rupert Cross, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, has received 80 days in a specialist unit in Great Ormond Street Hospital to fight the disease after he diagnosed four years ago.
Billy Higgins, from Essex, signed at the Knochenmarkregister when he saw a woman who he had been in, who had now become his wife.
Rupert Cross (right) brought 80 days into a specialist care in Great Ormond Street Hospital. Bill Higgins (left) was to become a donor for Billy and help save his life
Mr Higgins was found to be a match for Rupert and a surgery to become a donor.
Billy's mother brought in tears and told Mr Higgins that he was great! , when she was re-recorded with the man who saved her life from her son.
Rupert has since reopened to make a complete look and Mr. Higgins described as his "superman".
He said, "I feel very happy and can not believe that someone would do this for me."
Mr. Higgins said, "If you have this chance to make a mop that requires someone to do, you have to do it. It's the right thing to do.
Rupert's father, Toby, said, "I would do everything to change his place
Rupert underwent an end to 'chamber therapy but got back from his illness