A 69-year-old woman from Washington state in # The United States loses their lives to a brain slaughter by the amoeba.
The unlucky woman who had her skin dry clean had lost her life one year after she was ratified. According to news in CNN International; This case is published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases.
SHOPPING THE TAPE WATER IN CLEAN WATER …
The unknown woman undergoes a sinus infection, was offered a month, but instead of using sterile water for the tap water instead of using the bread ate amoebae are included.
The doctors explained that the treatment performed that they saw that the woman in amoeba (Balamuthia mandrillaris) had a rare but fatal infection on the use of non-sterile water for weeks.
Her hypothesis was HOSPITAL, THE VIEW OF THE DIAGNOSIS ON YEAR
Unlucky woman first went to the hospital for a wound on her nose. The doctors had a simple benefit and pressed antibiotics and saliva. But the complaint of women did not come. He spent a year after the dermatologist. In this process began the left side of the woman # 39; to shave the woman and ultimately an infection that weakens her left arm. Doctors see an abnormal lysison in CT scaling that shows that a woman can have a tumor in her brain. Therefore, doctors took a test sample. Extra scans of next few days show that the negativity in & # 39; the brains of woman grew up. The mass grew and new lions appeared.
Finally, a heart attacker suspends his heart to examine the heart of woman and find that the patient with the amoeba was secured.
Although the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention presents anti-amoeba to save their lives, the woman went into a coma and died.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention; Most cases of balamuthia mandrillaris can not be diagnosed after death. Therefore, doctors do not have much experience in treating amoebas.
Where is AMM?
The amoeba was discovered in 1986. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention has announced that since 1993 at least 70 cases have been found in the United States. Doctors report that these infections almost 89% of cases fall into death.
IMPORTANT WORKING OF THE DAY