Advertising – For purchases from Amazon.de, Media Markt, SATURN, JPC, Disney +, Sky & Apple iTunes, we receive orders via affiliate links. Prices and availability are subject to change.
New 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player Reavon UBR-X200 with Dolby Vision
03.03.2021 (Karsten Serck)
With the Reavon UBR-X200 a new 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player appears after a long time. The 4K disc player has its origins in France and supports HDR10 as well as Dolby Vision. In addition to CDs, the device also plays SACDs and is equipped with Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1690 DACs. Optional XLR connections are available for stereo audio output.
In addition to the flagship model UBR-X200 there will be a fully digital version with the smaller brother REAVON UBR-X100. Both Ultra HD Blu-ray players should be available in specialist stores from the beginning of April. The prices have not yet been announced.
Press Release Reavon
The flagship among the universal disc players was extensively developed for ideal disc playback. The REAVON UBR-X200 has an extremely rigid construction to achieve a high S / N ratio for high quality audio and video playback. With the support of the spectacular Ultra HD BlurayTM format, you can enjoy the stunning experience with four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD. The UBR-X200 is compatible with the latest Dolby Vision® format, which brings stunning HDR imaging technology to the screen with exceptional colors, contrast and brightness. For audiophile sound, DACs from the PCM1690 series of Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio are used. Further features include the SDR / HDR preset mode, the direct / transport function, the multi-channel audio-analog capability and the balanced XLR output.
Ultra stable construction with sheet steel floor
The 1.6 mm thick chassis base is reinforced with a 3 mm thick steel plate to minimize the mechanical movement noise of the BD drive. The result is significantly less noise and an even stiffer and more stable chassis structure.
You can view the disc information on your screen by pressing the DISPLAY button on the remote control. In addition to the details of the disc being played, you can easily check mastering information such as MaxFALL (Maximum Frame Average Light Level) and MaxCLL (Maximum Content Light Level) available on some HDR content, as well as information on HDR and HDMI output .
Ring core transformer
The UBR-X200 is powered by a toroidal transformer, which is characterized by low noise and low electromagnetic interference. This is mainly due to its shape and symmetry. The amount of magnetic flux that leaks outside the core is small and contained in the donut form. The result is less audio distortion and degradation in sound quality, resulting in cleaner and more accurate sound.
As a universal disc player, the UBR-X200 can play a variety of optical discs, including the latest Ultra HD Blu-ray disc format, which has a resolution four times higher than 1080p Full HD, such as Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, CD, SACD and music, video and audio files such as FLAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, JPG, TIFF, MKV and M2TS. The UBR-X200 can also play your audio and video content from an external drive via USB or SMB network (Samba).
– Universal turntable – Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD, SACD, CD
– BD-Live / BONUSVIEW
– Dolby Vision (Compatible with low latency)
– 36-bit Deep Color / “xvColour”
– Dual HDMI output
– Backlit remote control
– SMB host
– Quick start up
– Multimedia: MKV, WMA, FLAC, DSD, JPG
– 4K Scaling – Enhance the living room experience by doubling the Full HD 1080p resolution with 4K (3840 x 2160) scaling of all video sources.
– True 24p cinema – Many Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs are encoded at 24 frames per second, the same frequency as the original movie shown in theaters. The UBR-X200 maintains the original 24 fps progressive fax directly on the screen.
– Dolby Vision® – This stunning HDR imaging technology brings extraordinary colors, contrast and brightness to the screen.
– Adjust video – Adjust brightness, contrast, color saturation, hue, sharpness and noise reduction.
– Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1690 DAC’s
– Large-volume PCB ring core transformer (Military Engineering Class)
– Custom audiophile capacitors
– Direct function for pure analog audio output
– Dual HDMI output for pure digital audio output
– Jitter-free stroke
– Ultra-robust construction
– 3 mm steel plate under the base for low noise and low center of gravity
– Higher quality motherboard for high S / N ratio
– Robust and quiet optical drive
– 24-bit Delta-Sigma DAC
– High performance: differential, fS = 48 kHz
– THD + N: -94 dB
– SNR: 113 dB
– Dynamic range: 113 dB
– Sampling rate: 8 kHz to 192 kHz
– System clock: 128 f 3 Description S, 192 fS, 256 fS, 384 fS, 512 f The PCM1690 device is a high performance, one S, 768 fS, 1152 fS
– Differential voltage output: 8VPP
– Includes analog low-pass filter
– 4x / 8x oversampling digital filter:
– Strap of passband: ± 0.0018 dB
– Band attenuation stop: -75 dB
– Zero flag
– Data length: 16, 20, 24, 32 bits
– Analog mutation via clock stop detection
– Play music files: FLAC, M4A, WMA, WAVE, DSF, DFF, MP3, OGG
– Home Audio: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS: X Connections
– HDMI 2 Out (1 head for audio / video, 1 sub for audio)
– Digital coaxial output
– Digital optical output
– USB input (1 USB 2.0 front, 1 USB 3.0 rear)
– Analog audio output (RCA unbalanced, XLR balanced)
– Analog audio output 7.1 / 5.1
– Power requirements: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
– Power consumption: 42W
– Standby power consumption: 0.45W
– Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 82 x 351 mm
– Weight: 10.8 kg