- Ajax Amsterdam wins the first leg of the semi-final of the Champions League against Tottenham 1-0.
- The only goal for the game was Donny van de Beek.
- The final can make the Dutch a week for home diversity.
Like a sharp soccer team, Ajax Amsterdam did not arrive in the first CL semi-final for 22 years at the beginning. The Dutch overwhelmed Tottenham with a fast-paced and floating parsing. And were rewarding for the ears. Donny van de Beek starred in & # 39; an engaging first half-hour:
- 15 minutes: After a short while in the box, Hakim Ziyech Van de Beek starts at & # 39; e boundary to the outside. This is enjoyed by Danny Rose and Jan Vertonghen, without preservation, all freedoms and can choose the corner. 1: 0 for Ajax.
- 24th minute: Nochris visits Van de Beek after an excellent combination. However, he expects a half-air position David Neres in the middle and falls to Hugo Lloris.
It was dangerous at the other side of the case of Ajax keeper André Onana only on standards of Kieran Trippier. In a situation also for Jan Vertonghen: The increased defender got so hard in a collaboration with Onana and teammate Toby Alderweireld that he had to replace later.
Kane and Soun are wounded
With a more offensive attitude (Moussa Sissoko replaced Vertonghen), Londoners were more brave to the end. But the absence of top blows Harry Kane (injured) and Heung-min Son (again) could not forget them.
Real Torgefahr went hard from representative Fernando Llorente. In his best action shortly to the restart, he waited a little too long to start in a promotional position.
Post releases 2: 0
As a result, more and more rooms were opened for Ajax control. Neres was able to get the best of her with the 2: 0, but failed on post (78). Even a goal against home-strong "Spurs" should satisfy the surprising team of this CL campaign, though. The second will take place on May 8 in Amsterdam.
Ajax, who defeated a season in this Champions League season (1: 2 against Real Madrid), also lost an impressive series. In the meantime, 49 games in the premier league, the Dutch never lost to a 1-0 left.
Released reference: SRF two, sportflash, 30.04.2019, 20:00 o'clock