The Window of the World – The word "Africa Nafh" always expresses the problem of oral cavity. This is one of the symptoms that occurs when the mouth is missing. Persons suffering from dry mouth are not good enough to keep the moisture in their mouths, so there are many signs of disease and fundamentally, there is reason to treat them. And here, according to the "medicalnewstoday" medical site, we describe in detail the symptoms of the mouth and how to ease it with a simple method.
Oral dry syndrome
• Fatty salts.
• The skin breaks or becomes sore at the mouth.
• Taste disease
Fungal infections in the mouth, such as the sex
• Tongue pain
• Increases the need to drink water, especially at night.
• Inflammation and ulceration of the tongue
• Periodontal disease
• Problems with swallowing and chewing, especially dry, split foods such as biscuits.
• Problems with dentures and tooth wounds.
• Irritation of salivary glands
• Sore throat
• Sticky and small saliva
Causes of Oral Drying
– Drugs: Many prescription drugs, including antihistamines, antidepressants, antihypertensives, antidepressants, muscle relaxants, Parkinson's drugs, and various antidepressants, form the oral cavity.
– Age: Oral dryness is not a natural part of aging, but older people are more likely to take drugs than the rest of the age group.
– Cancer treatment: Radiation therapy of the head and neck can damage the salivary glands to reduce saliva production, and chemotherapy can change the nature of the saliva and the amount of the body produced.
Injury or surgery: The nerves of the head and neck may be damaged, causing dry mouth.
– Tobacco: Smoking increases the risk of dry mouth.
Drought: This is caused by insufficient fluid.
Work or play in the heat. Once the salivary glands are dry, body fluids can be concentrated elsewhere in the body.
Causes of Oral Diseases
– Anxiety disorder
– HIV / AIDS
– Parkinson's disease
– stroke and Alzheimer's disease
– Non-invasive, sugar-free beverages
– Avoid alcohol-containing mouthwashes.
– Do not wear dentures during sleep.
– Eat foods such as carrots or celery.
Breathing through your nose breathes through your nose as your mouth does not dry as much as breathing through your mouth.
– Keep moisture in the bedroom. This can help to reduce the symptoms of the mouth during sleep.
Avoid the following:
– acid foods or drinks
– dried food
– Hot food
– hot or too cold drinks