Wednesday , October 27 2021

European funding must be completed within one month.



[ad_1]

"The technical negotiations for Portugal 's re – program in 2020 have been successfully completed, and official submissions have been made with European authorities last Friday," the planning and infrastructure minister said at a hearing on Monday. Pedro Marques concluded that the official submission of the European funding program was successful last Friday after the technical debate, and the government expects the final approval to be made within a month.

It is possible to launch a series of competitions with a new investment of € 460 million aimed at urban development, cultural heritage and school and health infrastructure, the Alentejo Central Hospital.

"It was a very complicated process, especially because of the noise from the PSD, we had to work hard with the European Commission." "The attitude of the PSD is to prevent negotiations," he said, adding that he was "irresponsible."

Pedro Marques also realized that "the European Commission understood the position of the Portuguese government."

The minister also stressed that 74 per cent of public investment in European funds grew to "so far".

[ad_2]
Source link