A Diabetes is a metabolic disorder characterized by increased blood sugar levels and insufficient production of insulin.
Blood sugar control reduces the likelihood of complications of this disease.However, adjusting your blood pressure and cholesterol is also very important.
In Portugal, diabetes is increasing in recent years. Most are type 2 diabetic patients according to the data on the website of the CUF private hospital network.
Keep in mind the following 8 symptoms that can be indicators of type 2 diabetes:
However, Thirsty is one of the most common symptoms of diabetes. In general, this satisfactory will is accompanied by dry mouth.
2. Slowly healing – The disease takes a long time to heal, including small wounds. This is due to high glucose levels.
3. Greedy hunger – Sudden increases in appetite, especially for sweet foods, can be a warning sign for type 2 diabetes.
4. Insomnia – Individuals suffering from diabetes typically experience weight loss and difficulty sleeping. This can be caused by pain, discomfort, urge urge, sleep apnea or restless legs syndrome.
5. Skin problems – Dry skin, itching or acanthosis nigricans of the skin is often caused by cardiovascular problems.
6. Blurred vision – It is one of the first symptoms of type 2 diabetes.
7. Frequent infections – People with this disease are more likely to experience a fungal infection. Excess sugar comes directly from the blood. They also increase the risk of urinary tract infections.
8. Sexual impairment (maintenance of erection and / or difficulty in reaching the organ) – The presence of hyperglycemia over a long period of time can cause complications of intimacy.
Always be the first to know.
Track selected sites for the second consecutive year.
Download the free App.