Below we have collected information on the rules for processing your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the European Parliament and European Parliament 2016/679 on 27 April 2016. The protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal information and the free movement of such data and the abolition of Directive 95/46 / EC; (Hereinafter referred to as RODO). Please read. It should not take too long. Through this report, you will learn the responsibilities of managers, the rights they hold, and how to use them. If in doubt, please contact us.
Navigate to or click on the site. In the upper right corner of this information you will process your personal data and agree to the activities shown below.
- We guarantee security when using our website.
- Marketing, as well as analytical and statistical purposes.
- Depending on how you use our services, you will know your preferences,
- Show personalized ads that match your interests.
What is personal data?
A cookie, or colloquially referred to as a "cookie", is a file in which information is recorded in the final information (such as a computer or smartphone) when browsing a web page, enabling proper operation of the website and preserving user preferences In addition, you can personalize your website with display content and display ads.
What you need to know about your privacy in relation to RODO
- The administrator of personal data is as follows. Poland Radio Szczecin S.A. egg. Wojska Polskiego 73, 70-481 Szczecin (hereinafter referred to as "broadcasting station").
- According to art. 37 paragraph 1 lit. a) RODO has appointed a Data Protection Supervisor (IOD) to oversee the processing of personal data at the Broadcasting Station. You can contact IOD by letter to [email protected] or the address given above. The inspector will help you with any privacy-related questions, especially your privacy-related questions.
- Your personal data will be processed. In order :
- If you are a party or you have a contractual obligation to act before the end of the contract (in accordance with GDPR Article 6.1 (b)
- The performance of legitimate rational interests carried out by managers or third parties, in particular for the purposes of marketing and analysis of domestic and international products (in accordance with GDPR 6 (1) (f));
- Implementation of one or more specific objectives based on your explicit and voluntary consent (in accordance with GDPR 6 (1) (a))
- Access to data content,
- Correct this data,
- Their removal,
- Limitations of data processing,
- Objections to their treatment,
- Your personal data transfer,
- Withdrawal of consent without affecting the legality of disposition based on consent before withdrawal (if such consent is expressed).