Texts & Photos from Aries B. Espinosa
I do not know if Ford intentionally intended the driving and driving of Ford Ranger Wildtrak's internal and external new technology to take place on November 6th and 7th in 2019. There were fair, doubles and doubtless patterns there, but not overly fearsome too much.
Your thing is really "2-gether" that has become.
1) Of course the most obvious is the new engine and transmission of the Ranger Wild Trek. With the 3.0-liter Bi-Turbo diesel engine, it matures with a 3.2-liter 10-speed automatic transmission.
But do not be fooled by the size. Despite the smaller, this twin-turbo engine delivers 210 hp and 500 nm of torque. Combine this with a lightweight engine for higher fuel economy readings.
For our group of 240km from Quezon City to Pampanga and Subic Clark to Zambales to Candelaria, the Ranger Wildtrak did not deviate from 14-15km / L consumption.
2) There are two "Cs" of comfort and connectivity, except for the famous power of the Ranger. You can call the comfort of this creature, and the 2019 Ranger Wildtrak adorns them with spades. Sedan suspension is given (and we felt this on a well packed road on the North Highway and a dusty trail in the Acoje mining trail in Zambales). And it is also worth mentioning the special mention of the interior that we enjoyed during the trip: power assist steering; SYNC 3 connection system; 8 inch TFT touch screen with multi-function display; 8-way power adjustable driver's seat and 4-way manual adjustment passenger seat; Smart keyless entry.
3) This trip also accomplished two things. We must drive the 2019 Ranger Wildtrak. Then we have Ford's newest dealers – 47Work M.A. of the Clark Freeport Zone. Ford Clark along the Roxas Highway.
Ford Clark is particularly unique in that it is the world's first dealer to follow the automaker's brand new global dealership branding guidelines and has a globally harmonized look and feel that gives the customer a better dealer experience, Connect your online purchase journey with your store environment to provide a smoother and more seamless car retail experience.
During a visit to Ford Clark, Bert Lessard, executive director of the Ford Filipinos, and Levy P. Laus, CEO and president of the Laus Group of Companies, Sized dealers were highlighted with four car showroom displays, interactive bays and seven service bays.
"Today's automotive customers are increasingly sophisticated, business-oriented and technologically sophisticated, so that one of our most important customer contacts, the dealership facility, adapts to changing consumer behavior in terms of appearance, feel and experience provided to customers. It is important to do.
Laus has convinced Ford Clark that he will succeed in this new business environment. He says dealers can achieve 5G Wi-Fi connectivity on a par with world-class developing nations.
4) Two Wildtrak variants have been tested. The 2.0-liter Wildtrak Turbo 4 × 2 AT is priced at P1.455 million and the top-of-the-line 2.0-liter Bi-Turbo Wildtrak 4 × 4 A / T is at least P160 million. In addition to the two Wildtrak variants, the Ranger 2.2L XLT 4 × 2 A / T variant (P1,089 million) has been sold.
5) All the other little things. We were assigned a vehicle assignment in pairs, just like the creatures of Noah's ark were doubled. Then, after a long first day of driving, we saw the Zambales sunset on an island called Potipot. It has two repeating syllables that sound like old car horns.