Blogs and Influences Kristin Gjelsvik (32) has been free for centuries without being without volunteers when she is in January in a red carpet & # 39; A Vixen Influencer Award appeared with a baby stomach and that she was seven months on the road.
In April, they and Dennis Poppe (27) are older for the first time & # 39; it came a little Falk to the world. When & # 39; Dagbladet recently visited the small family of three at Grünerløkka in Oslo, she could see that they have now become a whole family – which is in a pretty great contrast, where & # 39; year ago look.
– Thinking of not wanting children, to want a complete football team? He is the nicest we have and we keep him higher than the sky. So yes, now I want more, says Gjelsvik lekkerich.
– I had decided – I would not have any children, but then something happened to me & # 39; t do it & # 39; I am the result of & # 39; saw a heavy test. When I waited for the answer, I was sure I would be positive if the test was positive. And if it was really positive, an internal conflict arose, for part of me it didn't want, while part of me knew it to keep me, she says frankly.
Would you like to take leave
When Gjelsvik points to herself, she gave in & # 39; first sure that she removed the fetus. She traveled and thought, and went just to the basement.
– I was in the run of three hours of right, and my direct thinking was that "amuse, now live over". For what was my main reason for not having a child in the first place was freedom, simply.
– And then I didn't want to share Dennis with each one. It is a sick thing to say, but I really do not want us to want to know our knowledge. Because two are not "just", so they believe. Two pieces are often more than enough, and perfect!
The cohabiting couple burst into talk of the overwhelming news, and thought one day, they would learn life, weary of all traces, lack of structure and lack of routines, and just plain of life no longer. challenges.
– Getting children is the biggest problem of life, and what we knew we would really care about, including curiosity, justice. On what we both manage to combine, how & # 39; t changes the relationship, how & # 39; we both work in the parent role, and not least how & # 39; t the grandmother, my mom this takes here, says Gjelsvik.
– Just without it
Gjelsvik says that her mother always had a big dream of a grandmother, but that she accepted that she would not be. According to her daughter, she was very tough, and then the blogger started to think about how likely it was, and Pop's parents, not least, were worth it.
– And if he comes to the world, there is nothing better, so I'm very happy that he is here and would never have been. But I am absolutely sure that life was just as good, because I do not want to say that children are what it means, and you know what it means for love for your child.
Gjelsvik says that it has just the comments that they have often received before they were mother, precisely because one did not know what it seemed to keep one before he became a parent.
– But I say that I have a complete understanding of what it intended to keep before I had children, but learning an own child is another type of love if one feels like a summary or a girlfriend or a mother.
Named as mentioned, there are few parents of small Falk for already two months. In social media, they are more aware of & # 39; e lots of & # 39; t about & # 39; mommy police have spoken, what Gjelsvik has already done a lot for.
– I have always been good at shoving it, but it's clear that in this situation you are pretty vulnerable.
– And if you feel like you're not really breaking out, it won't get better if you can't say people and try things that I'm missing.
They are attempting to do everything they can to nudge negative negatives, as they say, and believe they are good at investigating insecurity of constructive criticism. The last is more of a welcome and what they take.
– It is wonderful that someone will come up with meaningful advice, but that is the way you say it. You should not endeavor to make yourself feel stupid and useful. People should be kind and think that there are many hormones in these freshly baked mothers around. It is difficult enough to leave it in the role of mother, you have no idea of everything, and trying to do what you do best for your child, says Gjelsvik.
– Comparable to each other
Poppe, on the other hand, says he gets rid of his consistency and that he does not trust anonymous people online. However, he does admit that the criticism goes on both.
– But then again, you hear nothing about the paternity policy, there are no laws that shake one another. That is why we have something to learn from our names, they do not do it altogether. It is clear that when there are arbitrary conditions, then for the sake of God, otherwise you have nothing to do with the way people give their children, says Gjelsvik.
– The women are very clever, pop the doll.
In & # 39; run from & # 39; a week ago the tv couple has been a babysitting twice and has more than enough share in social media that they can try a party, even to their son to the world. There are a lot of them to comment on.
– I think it's nice that you can take a party or a beer, even if your parents have become. A child in a family does not mean that life is over, despite the fact that we have often heard … "Wait, soon there is no sleep on you," life is over, "" it is is great but regenerated, hardworking. "" Now there will be no more time to be just the two of you ".
These comments went fast on Poppe.
– I was strange and thought life was over. Madam, I tried to say so many young journeys and evenings before he came, but that's far from over, he says.
They both say that it depends on how & # 39; it facilitates and departs, and states that they get a new boss in their home and that most things come in at & # 39; e falcon. But life remains.
– He can participate a lot, so that we do not experience the life to stop for it. I would like you to focus more on & # 39; s position, and that it may actually live relatively well than before you have children, or what you want. Now we are very happy to get a lot of young people, besides being so privileged that we are both 100% at home. I know it can be that the parents, like, for example, are very challenging. have slept children and they have not slept for two months – it is clear that it does something. Now we are only parents for only 2 months, and many can be changed. But so far, life with children is pretty nice and restless.
– So a little more focus on that life should not be over, but that is actually pretty nice.
Like Dagbladet Kjendis on Facebook