– It is soon 1500 people, at least, as a host of this, says Magnus Line, communications manager at Telenor.
On Tuesday afternoon, a burial cable in Mo i Rana was damaged by an excavator when digging at a roundabout. As a result, several mobile masts and telecommunications are located at the hospital in Mo i Rana.
– The most important thing for us is to get out and get the right error as soon as possible, says Line.
Those who are without cell phone coverage can now not be data like fire, police or ambulance.
– The day should then try to come to a coverage area, get help from a neighbor or somehow get in touch with the nautical data, Victory Line.
Will be fine tonight
Telenor says they are counting on solving the problem for seven tuesday nights.
– However, we need to make it more complicated when we think, Line adds.
However, some cities in these areas are covered, because not all mobile towers are affected by this single wire harness.
– Could this occur?
– This happened during the construction of a roundabout, so it is difficult to say if this could occur, Line says.