Russian boxer Maxim Dadashev has died after he has a brain injury in a fight in Maryland.
The Russian boxing federation says the 28-year-old died on Tuesday, "as a result of his anxiety that he commanded" on Friday, his lightweight welterweight fight with Matias Subway at MGM National Harbor's theater in Oxon Hill, Maryland.
Dadashev was briefly recorded in the hospital, which was stopped by its corner to the 11th round, to & quot; Dadashev's various shots & # 39; a head name.
Recordings of the fight show that Dadashev shakes his head as his trainer, Buddy McGirt, asks him to stop the fighting, and tells him: "You get too much, Max. Please, Max, please leave me this to do."
* Fury says Wilder has been reset
* Parker promised fight by Chisora
* Pacquiao wins another title
* Chisora rips & # 39; chicken & # 39; Parks
* Recap: Whyte slaves Rivas
* Tyson's silent advice to AJ
* Boxing legend killed by car
* Stuff's top 10 heavyweights
Both fighters were 13-0 for the battle, what the winner gave the right to challenge IBF title holder Josh Taylor.