The BBC has created the world's most frightening football stadium list. De Kuip was in the top 10 because of the painful "design" of the claustrophobic patient during football matches for home and home applicants, Algemeen Dagblad said.
The reason the BBC made this list is the final decision of the South American Champions League final. In it, the Argentine rival Boca Juniors and the steel sheets compete with each other. For the British channel, Boca has already won the world's most dreaded stadium award.
Feyenoord is in sixth place according to the BBC. Seventh at first sight:
1. Estadio Alberto J. Armando / La Bombonera, Buenos Aires – Boca Juniors
2. Rajko Mitic Stadium / The Marakana – Red Star Belgrade
3. Estadio Hernando Siles, La Paz, Bolivia
4. Türk Telekom Arena, Istanbul – Galatasaray S.K.
5. Stadio San Paolo – SSC Napoli
6. Stadiums Feijenoord / De Kuip, Rotterdam-Feyenoord
7. Mesutallá Stadium – Valencia CF