We received many emails and comments a rum: low coexistence between Samsung and Niantic; The first can pay $ 40 million for the second for the development of exclusive features for Samsung in games (especially Harry Potter games).
We want to see your point on the topic beginning with the details of the rumor:
- The court appeared for the first time in The Inquirer, an English web site about technology that made success in the past. Although his successes are not too much, the truth is that some media were (and perhaps) dimensionally dimensioned.
With that in mind we can know the details of & # 39; e – match agreement & # 39; follow:
- Samsung would invest $ 40 million for an ex-collaboration & # 39; with Niantic. Pokemon GO would not be included.
- Nianyt would not be able to do anything about agreements on Pokémon GO (tank, you), but it may be that Harry Potter games (not necessarily Wizards Unite) can use Samsung's application as a stick.
- The figure of 40 million would have been a long and striking tow-or-other between the two companies.
- Ingres, a priori, would also not be included in exercise.
We know that Niantic does well with Pokemon GO, as we know Wizards Unite in development in Warner Bros Games is required. The game will be published by Portkey Games but – as indicated by the FAQ – is developed by Warner Bros and Niantic. Samsung's sending in coherence can mean we can wait for a new Harry Potter game. Because the agreement with Niantic would be difficult if it was a third-party business like Warner Bros.
We also know that Samsung breaks into a mobile video game market. His last name would be Fortnite to pre-fire on Samsung Galaxy Note 9. It's easy to figure out why they've had Niantic look, but why not Warner Bros?
Eventually, we know that John Hanke made an event on the Developer Conference of Samsung 2018 (developer conference), along with Tim Sweeney, founder and director of Epic Games (Fortnite). This is for the moment the only connection that we know between Niantic and Samsung:
Things we do not know:
- Wa & # 39; de filters & # 39; told this information. The source of the leak would be anonymous. Darker, right?
- Why the person (as one of them) gave this information especially the filtering.
- Why would something be secret? We know that Nianticus has exclusive features for Apple (with Apple Watch and Pokemon GO) Why would they keep this secret?
If the sounds are (and we believe they are not), only some features are compatible with a Samsung's peripherals. No one gives a lot of wings to the rust, in addition, nothing, nothing that has something with Pokemon GO.