Vivo s10 is the latest phone from the Vivo S family, which announced the company yesterday with the most powerful version of the Vivo S10 pro. The two phones come in the medium phones category of the company, with a beautiful and attractive design and changing colors according to the amount of light.
Vivo S10 Phone Specifications:
- At first, the phone weighs only 173 grams.
- Supports the installation of two SIM cards that support communication networks up to the fifth generation 5G.
- But it is not possible to increase the storage capacity because there is no port for the memory card
- The phone does not support the NFC function, nor does it support FM radio networks. .بكات
- The phone runs Android 11 with Vivo’s own OriginOS 1.0 interface
- The phone screen is 6.44 inches of the AMOLED type, it comes in FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a density of 409 pixels per inch.
- The screen comes with high frequency support up to 90 Hz, as well as with support for HDR10 +, and it also occupies 91.04% of the phone.
- The phone includes a MediaTek Dimensity 1100 5G processor, which comes with a production capacity of 6 nanometers.
- Octa-core processor, 2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 quad-core.
- The other four are Cortex-A55 with a frequency of 2.0 GHz.
- The phone also has a Mali-G77 MC9 GPU graphics processor.
- The phone is also available in two versions of storage capacity: 128 GB with 8 GB RAM, or 256 GB with 8 GB.
- UFS 3.1 phone storage.
Vivo s10 phone cameras:
- The selfie camera comes with dual: the main one with a 44 megapixel resolution, with an F / 2.0 lens slot, and the second 8 megapixel camera with an F / 2.3 lens slot for wide photography.
- On the back of the phone there are three rear cameras: the primary 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.9 lens slot that supports PDAF, the second 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot for wide-angle photography at an angle of 120 °.
- Finally a 2-megapixel macro camera with an F / 2.4 aperture
- The phone has a dual LED flash, and it also supports HDR and panoramic photography
- Videos can be recorded in 4K or FHD quality with 1080 resolution at a capture rate of 30 frames per second through both cameras.
- The cameras also support Gyro-EIS electronic stabilization.
Other specifications of the phone:
- The phone speakers are not stereo, but give a clear and clean sound
- There is also no 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The fingerprint of the phone at the bottom of the screen is of an optical type, and it also supports the Face Unlock feature
- The phone battery comes with a size of 4050 mAh, with fast charging support of 44 watts.
- The newest type of charging port, Type C.
- The phone is available in colors: white, black, wavy blue, and yellow.
The price of the Vivo S10 phone:
- $ 432 for a 128 GB version with 8 GB RAM, or about 6780 Egyptian pounds.
- $ 462 for a 256 GB version with 8 GB RAM, or about 7257 EGP.
These are the official prices announced in China, and the phone is expected to be launched in the world markets soon.