Type 2 diabetes is one of the most common diseases in the world. It tends to get caught invisibly and bring irreversible changes to health and well-being. Unlike type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes can often be prevented with self help. aerophotophyte Marīte Šukele emphasizes that type 2 diabetes affects younger and younger people today and shares advice on how to deal with the dangers of the disease.
"2. Type 1 diabetes is a metabolic disease that causes the body to develop insulin mistakenly. Insulin can be insufficient in the body and can be normal or even elevated, but the use of insulin in cells is hindered and blood sugar is high. You can not prevent it by reducing or eliminating cookies from the menu. To avoid the illness, you have to provide conditions that allow your body to function normally. "
Maintain normal weight
- Normal weight improves the rational use of the human body. On the other hand, overweight is considered a major risk factor for the development of diabetes in both men and women.
- When the body becomes obese, the size and number of adipocytes increases, complicating the penetration of intracellular glucose, which requires increasing the amount of insulin, and the pancreas can not produce the required amount of pancreas.
- As the need for insulin increases, metabolism changes and the body does not function properly.
- The risk of diabetes is determined by the fat placement of the body. Upper obesity (apple obesity) is more likely to develop type 2 diabetes than oblique part of the body (fold).
Foods that provide all the nutrients and minerals needed to prevent diabetes are valuable, but do not encourage the accumulation of excess kg. each The meal should be based on the so-called "plate principle" and the half plate is for vegetables.
- Vegetables must be fresh.
- If you are preparing a salad, you can pour light olive oil and citrus sauce if you do not have fat sauce.
- Starch must be available in protein products such as raw cheese, fish, dairy products, eggs, legumes and ¼ carbohydrates.
- Good choices are whole grains such as whole grain pasta, brown rice, various flour and grain.
It is recommended that you use only small amounts of healthy (unsaturated) fat, such as olive oil, rape or linseed oil.
- The best choice for cooking is the oven or sautee, where you can cook food without excessive fat.
- Do not over-eat heavy meats, cakes, pastries, chocolates and other sweets.
- Water should be at least 2 liters.
- To keep your menu healthy and balanced, it's a good idea to plan regular meals and avoid misunderstandings between meals.
- Continue reading to the next page.