Actor Gerard Butler had many people upset by the fire in California. Recently, he wrote about his experiences on Twitter and urged his followers to support not only firefighters but also others affected by the deadly fire.
After our evacuation, we returned to our house in Malibu. A terrible time all over California. Inspired by the courage, spirit and sacrifice of a firefighter. thank you @LAFD. If possible, support brave men and women at https://t.co/ei7c7F7cZx. pic.twitter.com/AcBcLtKmDU
– Gerard Butler (@GerardButler) November 11, 2018
1/2 driving around Point Dume on Saturday. My heart is painful for everyone in California who has lost their homes and their lives. I am one of the lucky ones, and my home was partially destroyed. Many people have lost everything and must rebuild from scratch. (Continue tweet) pic.twitter.com/cS4UTlRR00
– Gerard Butler (@GerardButler) November 12, 2018
2/2 I am grateful for all hope and thank you so much. Send support from across California with the people you need most. Go Fund Me is available to help people throughout the province affected by the fire. If possible, please come with me. https://t.co/ghkHkoZqUw
– Gerard Butler (@GerardButler) November 12, 2018
But not everyone wants Butler well. Because Butler did something unforgivable. Earlier this month, he was a member of the Israel Defense Force's fundraising gala party. And now, he is paying for it:
Twitter is cesspool pic.twitter.com/Ps7GqnuWL8
– Peter J. Hasson (Peter Hasson) November 12, 2018
Sadly, there are still many things out there:
Oh, I hate this. pic.twitter.com/mIocRs8oDM
– علياء البوعليان (@AlyaB_) November 12, 2018
Around comes around.
– Pahan Asan (@ Parahan Ravian) November 12, 2018
Let's go. right?
– The mode rush (@drfaisaltehrani) November 12, 2018
It looks like we're going!
– paulmc67??????? (@ jingscriven) November 12, 2018
It looks like Gaza like Gerard last night.
@ Ragnaros – Ragnaros – Ragnaros. November 12, 2018
Why did the question raise $ 60 million dollars in IDF destroying Palestinian homes?
– مصطفی کمال بلتستانی (@ Awwa) November 12, 2018
Sweet Jesus Gerard … You can almost be a Palestinian (not worth $ 60 million) Hail Hail !!
– Pádraig Murchadhfinn (@paidimerbhin) November 12, 2018
What you are experiencing here is the daily life of the Palestinian people. Maybe IDF's friends will return the fundraising activity.
– Frankie Disco Lighting (@frankie_gault) November 12, 2018
After collecting money for Israel #work
– وضحى (@_wadhaqa) November 12, 2018
Fate works !!!! Your place looks like Palestine every day !!
– Patricia Kennedy (@ donamaria0_4) November 12, 2018
Now turn away from the Palestinian poor, the Israeli army to endure the day-to-day bombing and sniping!
– Hunter (@lllllinda) November 12, 2018
Hibi helping Israel against rocky folklore
Have you learned now?
– Spank-Puffin-ThunderBot (@GnotGneiss) November 12, 2018
The world is full of money hungry actors. @ Gerard Butler Support IDF while killing innocent women and children in Palestine!
– Omar Bin Mohammad (OmarBinMohamma5) November 12, 2018
.@ Gerard Butler I feel sorry for your house, but you should feel a little bit more outraged by the Israeli Zionist armies that Palestinians are suffering from, the territories they destroyed and their homes. #Genocida #Palestine #PalestinaLibre pic.twitter.com/4ovHHjserB
– Gilmer Uscategui☭ ™ (@gilmerus) November 12, 2018
Pay your own attention to the fact that you have very good insurance and you are a millionaire. It is not something you can say when you help the lawn by supporting Id.f to Palestinian people. Karma's behavior.
– Andrew (@realAndyhammer) November 12, 2018
Think about Iraq and Afghanistan Palestine. People have burned down the houses of these poor people. You may have learned a little lesson from this work and realize something. I am sorry to have burned your house, but I must think clearly about Palestine.
– ?? ڈاکٹر ایمان آفریدی (@ imaan_Afridi1) November 12, 2018
@ Gerard Butler I'm glad you're okay. It looks like a war zone. With your support for the IDF in Israel, you have caused the kind of Palestinian literal war zone. #WTF Gerard? I used to respect you. https://t.co/sSuaGTZCuYhttps://t.co/J3uQstTB0N
– cwmqat2 (@ StandOnGuard4) November 12, 2018
@ Gerard Butler Wow, the house is burning, and there is still time to kill the apartheid regime and their army and support the children in Palestine to be crippled. Be shameful!
– XXX (@ 6a235e264f7741d) November 12, 2018
This is a natural way of teaching how families feel when they are destroyed, lost, or eaten.
And the IDF has collected the money to do this to the Palestinian people every day.
Enjoy the reconstruction.
Hope I learned something.
– Bulls Eye (@iTsTaLaT) November 12, 2018
How happy I am for what happened to you, how glad you are for losing your home. Maybe you can at least feel what the Palestinian people have been through. You, like Israel, support immoral, murderous and terrorist armies. # Freedom Palestine
– César Mattar (@yacobo) November 12, 2018