Riauaktual.com – As a messaging application, WhatsApp is an important application and contains a lot of personal information in the form of a message that should only be communicated to the user.
However, the technical sophistication and intelligence of hackers has created many loopholes that break WhatsApp.
Of course, you do not want to be a victim of eavesdropping, you can keep all of WhatsApp's messages private and consume other people who can not be held accountable. For this reason, there are two easy ways to learn WhatsApp from Folk.com.
1. Automatic chat reading
The first way to figure out is to recognize the strange things happening in your WhatsApp account.
Yes, have you found an open chat? The alias is easy to read, but do you feel that you have never opened or read the conversation?
It is a feature of WhatsApp that is eavesdropped. In other words, there are others who open and read the chat!
This means that other people who can be responsible can not access your WhatsApp account.
2. Active on other devices
The functionality of a taped WhatsApp can also be seen on an active WhatsApp account on a device other than your smartphone or gadget.
You can verify it by following the steps below.
– Open the WhatsApp application> Click the three-dot icon in the top right corner.
– Select the WhatsApp Web option.
– Information about WhatsApp accounts enabled on other devices will appear as shown in the example below.
How to overcome it
If you already know that WhatsApp is active on another device you are not using, you can disable it immediately by:
– Select the "Log out of all computers" option.
– Choose Logout> The WhatsApp account automatically shuts down the devices in the list.