Promoting the employment of unemployed people OED in older age groups 25-45 year old graduates of positive, technological and economic direction, through training, in ICT, Subsidy a training program of 600 hours (400 hours of theoretical training and 200 hours of work experience) with an educational fee of 2,800 euros.
The topics of training relate to the specialties:
- Engineer for software applications
- Specialist for web design and applications
- Database Developer
Only unemployed persons who have the following conditions have the right to participate in the register of beneficiaries:
- Be unemployed in OAED registers, regardless of whether or not they receive unemployment benefits and are outside of Education, Employment or Training
- Born from 1/1/1974 to 30/9/1994
- Being university graduates (Universities and TEIs) of positive, technological and economic schools (excluding IT)
- Have at least a good knowledge of the English language
- Did not include another program co-financed by the ESF over the past 2 years before submitting the application in this call.
See all the latest News from Greece and the world, so they do Newsbomb.gr
What do actions involve?
- Supply of services for continuing vocational training of four hundred (400) hours
- Reasonable support for unemployed in 2 phases (at the end of the theoretical part of & # 39; the training and after the end of & # 39;
- Certificate of Knowledge and Skills Available under the ISO / IEC 17024 Training Program
- Get work experience of a total duration of two hundred (200) hours
Read all information here
Reduce ENPHY: How much will I pay? All changes to seven real examples
It's a "rain" of payments in the coming days: Who and when will they see money in their accounts