Back to top Message
Tim Draper sticks to Bitcoin's $ 250,000 forecast.
Tim Draper, an investor in venture capital, reiterates his view that the price of Bitcoin (BTC) will reach $ 250,000 in 2022. In a panel discussion at this week's web summit, he said:
"We reach $ 250,000 with a market share of 5%. […] The only thing we really need to do is let us buy coffee at Starbucks. Suddenly the world opens and says: I have a choice. […] Can I change the calls I can make from one country to another, or tie me to a country or geographical area and want calls that I can not use anywhere else? "
Draper's spokesman said, "Why do we even trust the money that is determined by one or other strange parties?"
According to Tim Draper, the bank "always spends money for whatever reason you want." The emergence of a "totally non-political" global and open currency will give up control of money to ordinary people in the bank.
Erik Voorhees: New Ciphering Boom With US Debt Crisis
- ShapeShift CEO Erik Voorhees said that the US's growing debt, estimated at $ 21.7 trillion since November, will inevitably lead to a dramatic increase in passwords.
- "When the next global financial crisis happens and an organization with a $ 20 trillion debt realizes that it can never repay them, they have to print instead and the money is stuck because of failure."
- BlackRock, the world's largest asset manager with over $ 6,317 billion in managed assets, is the youngest financial institution to raise concerns about the rapidly growing US debt.
BaFin banned the activities of UK password trading companies.
- The German Federal Financial Supervisory Service (BaFin) ordered a partial suspension of UK-based cryptographic activities with Finatex, according to a notice released on Friday.
- Finatex Ltd. Without delay, "Crypto-Capitals, the trading platform, was instructed to stop cross-border trade.
- In a brief description of the company's activities, the Financial Supervisor noted that Crypto-Capital provides "CFDs" for options, stocks, indices, currencies and commodities.
Password Exchange Bitfinex users wait a few weeks for a dollar payment.
- Three weeks after everything went smoothly, some customers at the password exchange Bitfinex wonder why they still can not withdraw their money.
- Users say they have not received the money in spite of long waiting.
- CoinDesk talked with seven other Bitfinex customers who had been waiting a few weeks for a fake withdrawal or withdrawal cancellation and cancellation.
The number of encryption companies operating in Belarus is increasing.
- After the Minsk government has legalized cryptographic activities for its residents, many cryptanalysis companies are now in the Belarusian high-tech park.
- This document legalizes activities such as Digital Asset Exchange, Crowdfunding via Initial Transactions (ICO), and Encrypted Mining of entities registered with HTP.
- To increase the number of HTP residents, a clearer explanation of the current regulations is required.
Canada's Bitcoin-Miner Hut 8 reported losses in the third quarter.
- Hut 8 Mining Corp., a Canadian Bitcoin mining company, released its third quarter earnings report, showing a net loss of $ 8.7 million due to higher depreciation.
- Depreciation is $ 13.3 million, more than the $ 6.7 million gain from mining.
- This summer, record heat has increased electricity prices over a period of time.
The founder of EtherDelta pays a fine of $ 388,000 to the SEC.
- The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has filed a complaint against EtherDelta founder Zachary Coburn on Wednesday.
- EtherDelta is a platform for secondary markets with block-based tokens.
- EtherDelta should have been aware of these conditions as the SEC issued its 2017 DAO report outlining requirements for platform operators.
Message from 09.11.
Message from 08.11.
Message from 07.11.
Message from 06.11.
More password entries can be found here.
Additional news on DWN's technical reports can be found here.