Microsoft has officially launched its new version “Windows 11” for computers and compatible devices, in addition to Windows Insider users, and brought all the new updates made by the company, where performance, speed and appearance were more than magnificent, with its validity opportunity of access devices to get all the features and functions in an easy and smooth way without obstacles, and notes that a comprehensive change has been made to the taskbar, to be close to the appearance of the on the Mac, along with context menus and pop-up windows with rounded corners.
Windows 11 Upgrade and Requirements
As for the Windows 11 upgrade, it will run according to the following controls:
- It will gradually work on new devices on which it was preloaded.
- Includes desktop, laptop and tablet PCs with Windows 10.
- The new notification will appear on the Windows Update Settings page in the coming period.
- It requires you to back up all your files.
- Install the Microsoft PC Health Check application on your device.
- Your device must have a 1 GHz or faster dual core processor.
- RAM is not less than 4 GB.
- Storage memory 64 GB or more.
- Screen: 720 pixels, at least 9 inches diagonally.
You are also interested in:
Warning for a spoon in Apple Pay for electronic payment .. your money can be withdrawn without your knowledge
Reveal the real reason behind the failure of Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram | And the Pentagon statement
Honor “Honor Magic X”‘s first flagship phone with brand specifications and an incredible price
Windows 11 installation steps
- Open the computer.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Click on the start option.
- Find settings and tap on them.
- Then click on the Update and Security option.
- Then the option to check for update