WhatsApp It has a myriad of features that we have been slowly learning about. Currently it is possible to make video calls and conversations with their web platform, you even have the option to activate messages that destroy themselves a week. Here we show it to you.
Although little by little WhatsApp continues to add more tools to their app, WhatsApp Plus continues to be news that many would like to have in the original application.
VIEW: WhatsApp Plus 15.40 APK: See what’s new in the latest version of the application
One of the features that the custom APK has is that you can change the color of the platform to your liking, even the tonality of the letters, the header, the logo of among others each of the elements of the define app.
However, many do not know how to do it. Therefore, we will show you the easiest way to change the color of WhatsApp Plus in a simple way.
HOW CAN THE COLOR OF WHATSAPP PLUS CHANGE?
It should be noted that to get WhatsApp Plus It is necessary to download the APK on your Android device, though that may cause you to be permanently banned in the future. This will depend on each user:
- To change the color of WhatsApp Plus, the first thing is to enter the application.
- Once you have the latest version, go to the Settings app.
- Click in WhatsApp Plus settings where DYV Theme is located.
- Once this is done, several options will appear allowing you to change the color of each of the elements of the application.
- For example, you can define a yellow color for the header, another for the wallpaper and a unique one for video calls.
- There is also an option to choose the color of the main icon of the application.
- When you are done, save your settings and just give it a name.
- By that time it will load your design and voila, you will already have WhatsApp Plus with the color you like.
- There is even the ability to change the tone of all conversations and the background of video calls or conversations with the same features.
Do you have a problem? Do you have to report it? If you have any issues, please write to their email contact: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
If you now have a general question, you can fill out the form with this link.