WhatsApp is one of the apps most downloaded in the smartphones, where many like to chat with their friends, family or work colleagues, in addition to sharing all kinds of documents like photos, videos and even funny GIFs or popular stickers animated. But not only that, now you can customize the color of each of your conversations from the Settings section. Next we will tell you how to do it step by step.
Despite this, WhatsApp originally still does not allow you to completely change the tone of their platform, adding that it is not possible to edit text once it has been sent and you can not even activate an option named “airplane mode”.
VIEW: WhatsApp: how to enable auto-reply
That is why, for those users looking for another alternative without the platform, It is developed WhatsApp Plus,
This application, which is downloaded in the form of APK on Android devices, is already in version 15.40However, it should be noted that downloading and installing may generate a future ban on your calls and, as a consequence, losses.
HOW TO INSTALL AND WHAT’S NEW WITH WHATSAPP PLUS 15.40
It will depend on each user whether they want to download or not WhatsApp Plus 15.40 on your mobile device. Remember that you can not install it on your iPhone, only on those who have the Google operating system:
- The first thing you need to do is enter this link
- Once you have installed the WhatsApp Plus 15.40 application, you can see all the news.
- Note that if you have WhatsApp Plus and you will only update it, make a backup first.
- Among the news that WhatsApp Plus 15.40 has is that you can now hide the words Call, Status and Chats. So you can choose whether you want them to appear in text or in icons.
- Another novelty is that you can also import or export your WhatsApp Plus calls to Telegram, and vice versa, easily and simply.
- It should be noted that WhatsApp Plus 15.40 also adds the tool to change the color of the icon using its features from the settings like the APK configuration.
- There is even the ability to change the tone of all conversations and the background of video calls or conversations with the same features.
- It is also possible to define who the person you want your WhatsApp statuses to be and let them know that you have observed them.
Do you have a problem? Do you have to report it? If you have any problem then please write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to ask a general question, you can fill out the form with this link. All you have to do is enter your phone number next to the code of your region, and then write your message after your identification.