Wednesday , December 11 2019
Home / chile / WOMEN FRYSK NEED OWN ELECTRIC SHOCK WATCH KELLER TELEPHONE NEEDS THE BEING

WOMEN FRYSK NEED OWN ELECTRIC SHOCK WATCH KELLER TELEPHONE NEEDS THE BEING



A woman died after receiving a electric shock when your phone breaks out after leaving the shower.

The fact was in Los Losos city, Coquimbo, and influenced Katherine Retamales, 36 years old and mother of three children.

According to Radio Cooperativa, a neighbor heard the weeping and tried to help him.

LOOK ALSO: The FBI has held: Police arrested the subject for the purchase and storage of child pornography

"The victims took a bad bath, did not count his phone with his body and got an electrical hit that received a hearty arrest," said the commander of Carabineros, Luis Ramírez, to the same station.

Katherine Retamales was in Business delivery of snacks to employees in the sector.


Source link