We bring back a video related to one of the most striking games in the Nintendo Switch catalog and that will also be released on mobile phones. We are effectively talking about Unite Pokémon,
In this case, we got a look at a new trailer focused on the Battle pass, Keep in mind that this includes various free and paid rewards, which you have fully listed and classified between free and premium in this news,
We leave you with the video:
– Pokemon Unite Official (@poke_unite_jp) July 22, 2021
We also remind you of the basic rules:
These are the basic rules of the game, available along with more content in it our start guide:
Two teams of 5-player-controlled Pokémon compete across the map to gather a resource called Aeos Energy, a resource exclusive to the Aeos Island region where the game takes place. You gather this energy in small amounts by defeating AI-controlled Pokémon that appear on the map with the unique powers of your Pokémon, or in larger quantities by defeating player-controlled enemies. Once Aeos energy has been collected (represented in a sort of Poké Balls), you must take it to one of the opposing team’s goals and deposit it by holding down the X button and scoring a goal. Opposing players will try to interrupt your dive with attacks or steal your Aeos energy by defeating you through collisions.
- The teams They are divided into 5v5 games in which each Pokémon will play a specific role.
- The rolesForwards, defenders, off-roaders, supporters and sprinters each have their own role in the game. You have the role of every playable Pokémon with stats and more right here,
- The Pokémon that the player decides to play will work according to their personal preference.
- The team must work together to ensure victory so that the communication and teamwork are key
- The purpose of the game is add more points then the enemy team.
- Players can earn points by defeating enemies or wild Pokémon.
- Once the player has collected points, they must go to the enemy side of the field “Ferlos se”, and thus balance the confrontations with the journeys to get enough points.
- Once the chronometer At the top, the team with the most points is declared the winner.
What do you think? If you are interested, you can take a look at our full coverage of the title at this link.