Xiaomi smartphones have a differential compared to other Android devices. They use a proprietary graphical interface (including system apps) called MIUI. MIUI has an exposure that seems iOS, a very light and practical.
Xiaomi has been working on version 11 of MIUI, which is released in a few months and can bring the long-awaited "dark mode" as color scheme for the system. The company has not yet published advertising, but as version 10 was released in June 2018, this month may be the basis.
Source: Oh My Guide
In short, the company has announcedor the list of models that get the update for MEUI 11. They are:
- Xiaomi Mi 9, Mi 8;
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3;
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S, Mi MIX 2;
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 1;
- Xiaomi Mi 6X, Mi 6;
- Xiaomi My Note 2, My Note 3;
- Xiaomi My 5x, My 5c, My 5s, My 5s Plus;
- Xiaomi Mine Max 2, Mine Max, My Max 3;
- Xiaomi Mi Play;
- Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Note 7;
- Redmi S2;
- Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro;
- Redmi 6, Redmi 6A, Redmi 6 Pro;
- Redmi 5, Redmi 5A, Redmi 5 Plus, Redmi Note 5A;
- Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi 4X, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 4X;
- Redmi 3S / 3X;
- Redmi Note 6, Redmi Note 6 Pro.
The company also decided to report a list of devices that will not be upgraded. In & # 39; generally speaking, which is not on a list, we may be interested in being part of & # 39; another is. Still, she wanted Xiaomi to think about them. They are:
- Redmi 3S / Prime;
- Redmi Pro;
- Redmi 4 Prime;
- Redmi 4 Global;
- Redmi 4A;
- Redmi Note 4 (MTK version);
- Redmi Note 3.
In the forum, the company has recommended that device owners who are not updated should at least use the latest stable structure of MIUI version 10 to prevent bugs. They also confirm that these devices are still updating from Android updates.
TecMundo Discount Couples: