Wednesday , October 27 2021

1 million motorcycle production goal …- 702711 | Colakanto



[ad_1]

Industry minister Amir Hossain took over the Honda plant yesterday from Abu Dhabi Momen economic zone of Amu Munshiganj. Photo: Kaler Kantha

Motorcycle brand Honda's new plant began with the goal of producing one million motorcycles per year. Industry Minister Amir Hossain Amu opened a factory on Sunday at the Abdul Momen Economic Zone in Munshiganj.

The company co-developed the company at a cost of Tk 230 crore in 25 acres of land under the Honda and Industries mission of Bangladesh Steel and Engineering Corporation. Bangladesh Steel and Engineering Corporation invested 70% of Honda and the remaining 30%.

Saber Hossain Chowdhury MP, Secretary General of Bangladesh Economic Zone (Beza) Bangladesh President of Steel Technology and Chairman of Bangladesh Honda Private Limited Bangladesh Hirosue Suzuki, Ambassador of Japan Mizanur Rahman

Amir Hossain Amu, industry minister, said: "This is a successful example of an investment in Japan and Bangladesh, and we have started commercial production from today." After five years of production, Honda brand motorcycle production began at its own factory. Will strengthen Japan's bilateral investment relationship.

"We are working towards the goal of developing the motorcycle industry by 2025," he said. The Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy has established a national motorcycle industry development policy. In addition to creating thousands of skilled workers in this field, over 15,000 investments have been made. Over the next five years this industry will be billions of dollars.

At this ceremony, only a year after the founding of the Foundation on November 5, 2017, the factory was informed that it was able to produce commercial production. The factory has the capacity to produce one lark motorcycle with 14,000 volumes.

If you understand market trends, we plan to invest 200,000 motorcycles by 2021. There are currently 390 people.

Afsar Yoshi Yaman, Chief Operating Officer and Production Operations Chief, Honda Motor Company, said the goal of the Honda 2030 is to increase life opportunities for humankind around the world. The new plant indicates that we are in the right direction to achieve that goal. Honda will continue the development process by providing high-quality products for the new plant, he said.

"Bangladesh Honda is striving to improve the quality of life by improving the quality of life for Bangladesh people by providing top quality products at reasonable prices," said Yokoiro Ishwar, Managing Director of Bangladesh Honda Limited.

[ad_2]
Source link